Awareness in Zhengti Therapy with Teacher Ning
This training is about using the awareness in Zhengti Therapy. Awareness goes beyond thinking. That means if information appears you remain silent and observe. No thinking, no analyses, no logic, no memories, no conclusions, no filtering, no searching for meaning or for more; like a movie playing without your interference.
Time: 9 - 10:15 a.m. CEST Amsterdam time
Costs: 90,- Euro
Location: Zoom (online)
Target audience: For everybody who wants to extend his/her awareness!
Teacher: Teacher Ning
Study materials: written and online material
The webinars will be on March 4, April 1 and May 13, 2023
All webinars will be recorded.
Share this workshop:
Yes, I would like to sign in for this workshop:
"Awareness in Zhengti Therapy with Teacher Ning"
How does it work?:
- You can subscribe yourself for this workshop by adding this workshop to your shopping cart.
- Is this a workshop with multiple prices? Then click on the button 'Select options', so you can make your price option on the following page.
- After adding the workshop you can go to your shopping cart and make a payment through multiple payment options.
- You can add multiple workshops to your shopping cart.
- Additional comment for this workshop you can place within the "Additional information" field during the checkout procedure.
- You will receive an order confirmation and an invooice by e-mail.
- In "My account" (see navigation menu) you can view your recent orders, download your invoices, manage your invoice address, and edit your password and account details
This training is about using the awareness in Zhengti Therapy. Awareness goes beyond thinking. That means if information appears you remain silent and observe. No thinking, no analyses, no logic, no memories, no conclusions, no filtering, no searching for meaning or for more; like a movie playing without your interference. You don’t have to worry that you won’t remember what appeared on the screen. You may not see it clearly but you are not trying to change that. Even if you drift away in a subconscious state for a while, the process will continue as a result of your intention. You trust that you will know the essence that matters after the session, the rest has just done its job.
You want to be part of the on-going Qifield of the Zhengti Therapy Community
In the theory of Zhineng Qigong the awareness is called Yishi. It is a function of our Yiyuanti. Yiyuanti has many capabilities such as sending information, merging with things, transforming things. The capacity to receive information is one of them. It is the most laid back, non-directive state: just receiving information. It is a very silent state. Practicing this capability is normally done in a mixed and entangled way through thinking. As we are used to amalgamating these features during our Qigong practice, it may take practice to refine the state.
We offer these webinars to practice this state together under the guidance of Teacher Ning.
Part of your life intention is to support others on their path of holistic health and wellbeing
Teacher Ning has been practicing Zhineng Qigong and Medical Qigong for over thirty years. He was a teacher and a healer at the Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Center from 1992 to 1998 where he treated thousands of patients (‘students’). He graduated from the two-year Zhineng Qi- gong teacher training college in 1998. In the past years, he has discovered fundamental rules for healing and practice that are simple, yet extremely beneficial. Last year he introduced the year-long ‘Zhengti Therapy’ training in co-operation with the Zhigong Institute where students learned how to treat themselves and others with powerful, ancient healing techniques.
Qi flows, where the intention goes