Learn the 8 verses in Chinese with Sinologist Anja Purger
Through studying "the 8 verses for organizing Qifield", "Hun Yuan Ling Tong" and "Hao La" sentences, you will learn the basic writing and pronunciation of the Chinese language in 8 meetings of 120 minutes each.
Time: 6 - 8 pm. CEST Amsterdam Time
Costs: 199,- Euro for 16 hours online class and a special handout and short videos
Target audience: All members of the Zhineng Qigong worldwide community who would like to dive deeper into the correct pronounciation and to gain a broader understanding of the 8 verses and regularly used phrases HYLT and HAO LA by learning the basics of the Chinese language.
Teacher: Anja Trampuš Purger
DATES: 25.03., 01.04., 08.04., 15.04., 22.04., 29.04., 06.05. and 20.05.2021
1. Before the beginning, you will receive: a special handout on writing characters correctly, a list of strokes, and the basic pronounciation rules for the Chinese language.
2. After each session, you will receive: short videos of writing strokes for each of the phrase/verse we learn for easier practicing in between seminars.
Share this workshop:
Yes, I would like to sign in for this workshop:
"Learn the 8 verses in Chinese with Sinologist Anja Purger"
How does it work?:
- You can subscribe yourself for this workshop by adding this workshop to your shopping cart.
- Is this a workshop with multiple prices? Then click on the button 'Select options', so you can make your price option on the following page.
- After adding the workshop you can go to your shopping cart and make a payment through multiple payment options.
- You can add multiple workshops to your shopping cart.
- Additional comment for this workshop you can place within the "Additional information" field during the checkout procedure.
- You will receive an order confirmation and an invooice by e-mail.
- In "My account" (see navigation menu) you can view your recent orders, download your invoices, manage your invoice address, and edit your password and account details
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTENT:
The Chinese language, based on pictograms, goes hand in hand with other antique languages of the world, like the Egyptianhieroglyphs, etc. That means that each character carries centuries of information and also a beauty of writing style that is an art in itself. Writing Chinese means unfolding an art of interpretation of each character, strengthening memory and cultivating patience. We couldsay that along with learning a new language, writing Chinese also enables personal growth. My intention is to share with you my love of the Chinese language that is closely intertwined with ZNQG. We will go through basic stokes, voices, and writing rules. With thatknowledge, we will learn how to pronounce correctly and write the 8 verses, HYLT, HAOLA and explore the meaning of each character in the phrase and their correlation. By exploring the world of pictograms, you will transform your perception of space, strengthening andharmonizing the brain’s left and right hemispheres. You will get a tool (a basic knowledge) to continue to learn other characters yourselfif you discover an interest to continue your journey of studying Chinese. In the last session, you will choose a character or a sentence with which you feel most connected and paint it with ink as an art piece to hang in your practice room, supported by our group Qifield.
CURRICULUM (18 hours)
- BASIC OVERVIEW OF CHINESE LANGUAGE – PRONOUNCIATION (2h)
- BASIC OVERVIEW OF CHINESE LANGUAGE – STROKES AND CHARACTERS (2h)
- HYLT, HAOLA (2h)
- 8 VERSES (8h)
- Verse 1,2
- Verse 3,4
- Verse 5,6
- Verse 7,8
- THE ART PART – TASTE OF CHALIGHRAPHY (2h)
ANJA T. PURGER has gained her Master’s degree in Sinology. She studied at the Faculty of Arts at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia and has expanded her knowledge of Chinese at the National Taiwan Normal University and the Shanghai University of International Business and Economics. During her studies, she got acquainted with calligraphy, which she integrates into her art pieces in her down time. She is enthusiastic about spreading the Chinese culture by teaching the basics of the Chinese language, and by promoting Zhineng Qigong, which she has been practising since 2016 in her hometown. Together with Zhineng Qigong teachers Mauro Lugano and Andraž Purger, she established the Flying Tortoise Association, which conducted a pilot study and a study among primary school pupils in the school years 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 using Zhineng Qigong techniques called Effectiveness of ZhiNeng QiGong on Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties in the School Environment: Results of a Two-way Mixed Design Study, proving the positive effects of practicing Zhineng Qigong on pupils’ behaviour and well-being.
Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profundity. Kindness in giving creates love
26/05/2021 | Full Moon Meeting with Debra Weisenburger
29/08/2021 | Travelworkshop to Spain with Anne Hering