Travelworkshop to Spain with Anne Hering
For everyone who wants to enjoy an inspiring Zhineng Qigong week and everything that makes the life in Spain so special. To unwind, gain new energy and be pampered. With numerous activities, but also with moments of reflection. Enjoy tasty vegetarian and vegan dishes in the company of like-minded people.
Costs: 1295,- Euro, surcharge single room: 145,- Euro
Location: Finca el Morisco, Benajarafe, Spain
Teacher: Anne Hering
• 6 days of daily 4-hour lessons in Zhineng Qigong with individual care and corrections
• 7 nights in a double room
• vegetarian and / or vegan full board, incl. drinks
• transfer from and to Malaga airport on Sundays between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
• travel costs to Spain
• personal expenses
Share this workshop:
Yes, I would like to sign in for this workshop:
"Travelworkshop to Spain with Anne Hering"
How does it work?:
- You can subscribe yourself for this workshop by adding this workshop to your shopping cart.
- Is this a workshop with multiple prices? Then click on the button 'Select options', so you can make your price option on the following page.
- After adding the workshop you can go to your shopping cart and make a payment through multiple payment options.
- You can add multiple workshops to your shopping cart.
- Additional comment for this workshop you can place within the "Additional information" field during the checkout procedure.
- You will receive an order confirmation and an invooice by e-mail.
- In "My account" (see navigation menu) you can view your recent orders, download your invoices, manage your invoice address, and edit your password and account details
THE ZHIGONG EXPERIENCE WEEK
For everyone who wants to enjoy an inspiring Zhineng Qigong week and everything that makes the life in Spain so special. To unwind, gain new energy and be pampered. With numerous activities, but also with moments of reflection. Enjoy tasty vegetarian and vegan dishes in the company of like-minded people. Together at the table in the relaxing atmosphere of the surroundings when night falls. It is precisely the combination of physical exertion and mental relaxation that makes this week valuable. This week you will stay in the atmospheric Finca El Morisco, which is run by an enthusiastic and motivated team that is happy to be of service. Be surprised by this beautiful Zhineng Qigong arrangement and the delicious dishes from Spanish cuisine. Beginners and advanced students are welcome.
Anne takes the group on a “Zhigong Experience Week”. We learn and practice the Body and Mind Method in a “different” way. We ask ourselves what a body-and-mind connection entails. How do we experience some movements of the Body and Mind Method if we practice them longer than in the whole method itself? What is the effect on body and mind if they are really connected?
We also learn how we perceive our body and how we can activate the self-healing capacity with simple exercises.
Finca El Morisco
About 2 km from the Mediterranean coast, 20 km east of Malaga, on top of a mountain overlooking a fantastic hilly landscape and fruit plantations lies FINCA EL MORISCO, a green paradise, an oasis of peace and relaxation. Long sandy beaches of the small fishermen and holiday village of Benajarafe are just on a 20-minute walk. There are also restaurants, shops, a bank and a post office. In Benajarafe you can also take the bus to visit Malaga.
We will arrive in Finca el Morisco on Sunday 29th of August. At 7 pm we meet for dinner. The workshop starts with a meditation on Sunday evening after dinner. During our stay in Fina el Morisco we will practice Zhineng Qigong from Monday to Saturday from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM. Breakfast is at 10 a.m. and dinner is at 7 p.m. During the day there is a buffet. In addition to the lessons there is also time for a walk to the beach, an exercise by the sea or a café con leche on a Spanish terrace.
Anne was born in Germany in 1971 and after her studies decided to move to Barcelona. From Barcelona she moved to the Netherlands where she started to practice Zhineng Qigong. Anne has been practicing Zhineng Qigong since 1999 and has led her Zhigong Institute since 2000. In the meantime, she has – together with the team of the Zhigong Institute Europe – certified many teachers. Since September 2008 she is leading the teacher training at the Qing Bai Academy of Chinese Medicine. She has written two books about Qigong: Power and Strength from the Far East and Zhineng Qigong for daily use. She has enjoyed most of her education in China, where she has participated in many training courses with teachers of the Huaxia Center. It is her mission to spread this special art widely, so that as many people have the possibility to benefit from the positive effects of Zhineng Qigong.
Qi flows, where the intention goes
27/04/2021 | Full Moon Meeting with Nynke Roukema