Interpretation of the 8 verses with Sinologist Anja T. Purger
Through studying "the 8 verses for organizing Qifield", "Hun Yuan Ling Tong" and "Hao La" sentences, you will learn the basic writing and pronunciation of the Chinese language in 8 meetings of 120 minutes each with the experienced Zhineng Qigong practitioner Anja T. Purger from Slovenia.
Kosten: 229,- Euro for 16 hours online class, a special handout and short films
Docent: Anja Purger
1. Before the beginning, you will receive: a special handout on writing characters correctly, a list of strokes, and some of the basic pronunciation rules for the Chinese language.
2. After each session, you will receive: short videos of writing strokes for each of the phrase/verse we learn for easier practicing in between seminars.
Deel deze workshop:
Ja! Ik meld me graag aan voor de workshop:
"Interpretation of the 8 verses with Sinologist Anja T. Purger"
Hoe werkt het?:
- Je kunt je aanmelden voor deze workshop door deze workshop aan je winkelmand toe te voegen.
- Is dit een workshop met meerdere prijzen? Klik dan op de knop "Opties selecteren" zodat je op de volgende pagina je keuze kunt maken.
- Je kunt daarna naar je winkelmandje toe om direct af te rekenen via iDeal of bijv. Creditcard.
- Je kunt meerdere workshops toevoegen aan je winkelmand
- Evt. opmerkingen voor deze workshop kun je in het opmerkingenveld kwijt onder het kopje "Extra informatie" tijdens het afrekenproces.
- Je ontvangt een bestelbevestiging en een factuur in je e-mail.
- In "Mijn account" (zie navigatie menu) kun je je recente bestellingen bekijken, je facturen downloaden, je factuur adres aanpassen, en je paswoord en je persoonlijke gegevens aanpassen.
The Chinese language, based on pictograms, goes hand in hand with other antique languages of the world, like the Egyptianhieroglyphs, etc. That means that each character carries centuries of information and also a beauty of writing style that is an art in itself. Writing Chinese means unfolding an art of interpretation of each character, strengthening memory and cultivating patience. Wecould say that along with learning a new language, writing Chinese also enables personal growth. My intention is to share with you my love of the Chinese language that is closely intertwined with ZNQG. We will go through basic stokes, voices, and writing rules. With that knowledge, we will learn how to pronounce correctly and write the 8 verses, HYLT, HAOLA and explore the meaning ofeach character in the phrase and their correlation. By exploring the world of pictograms, you will transform your perception of space, strengthening and harmonizing the brain’s left and right hemispheres. You will get a tool (a basic knowledge) to continue to learnother characters yourself if you discover an interest to continue your journey of studying Chinese. In the last session, you will choosea character or a sentence with which you feel most connected and paint it with ink as an art piece to hang in your practice room, supported by our group Qifield.
CURRICULUM (16 hours)
1. BASIC OVERVIEW OF CHINESE LANGUAGE – PRONOUNCIATION AND CHARACTERS (2h)
3. HYLT, HAOLA (2h)
4. 8 VERSES (8h)
· Verse 1,2
· Verse 3,4
· Verse 5,6
· Verse 7,8
5. THE ART PART – TASTE OF CHALIGHRAPHY (2h)
ABOUT THE TEACHER:
ANJA T. PURGER has gained her Master’s degree in Sinology. She studied at the Faculty of Arts at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia and has expanded her knowledge of Chinese at the National Taiwan Normal University and the Shanghai University of International Business and Economics. During her studies, she got acquainted with calligraphy, which she integrates into her art pieces in her down time. She is enthusiastic about spreading the Chinese culture by teaching the basics of the Chinese language, and by promoting Zhineng Qigong, which she has been practising since 2016 in her hometown. Together with Zhineng Qigong teachers Mauro Lugano and Andraž Purger, she established the Flying Tortoise Association, which conducted a pilot study and a study among primary school pupils in the school years 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 using Zhineng Qigong techniques called Effectiveness of ZhiNeng QiGong on Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties in the School Environment: Results of a Two-way Mixed Design Study, proving the positive effects of practicing Zhineng Qigong on pupils’ behaviour and well-being.
Everyone coming back to their own destiny (fu ming) is a condition which is called constancy (due Chang).
10/01/2024 | Woensdagochtendlessen met Anne Hering